2020 highlights include:
- Get case law and legislative updates, including key developments on topics such as zoning, platting, “takings,” and vested rights.
- Hear specific updates and insights on the impacts of HB2439.
- Overview of incentive zoning and how this tool can be used to encourage affordable housing and other areas of public good.
- The pros and cons of using PIDs and MUDs to finance public infrastructure required for new development.
- Address what authority is left for annexation after the adoption of HB 347.
- Get answers to your frequently—and sometimes infrequently—asked questions at the Ask the Experts panel.
Following the conference, attendees will receive a bonus eSupplement containing up to an additional 0.50 hour of MCLE (including 0.25 hour of ethics) to ensure practitioners can earn their required 15.00/3.00 Texas MCLE hours for the year.
Join a day early for the Land Use Fundamentals—ideal for new entrants to the field or as a refresher for experienced practitioners.