- Professor Ernest E. Smith's annual Case Law Update
- Review the state of the law on downhole trespass from hydraulic fracturing, trespass by drilling horizontally through unleased acreage, and tort actions from alleged groundwater contamination
- An update on royalty clause construction in Texas—with David Drez, Wick Phillips, Fort Worth, TX
- Kathleen Magruder, BP Energy Company, Houston, TX, reviews Regulatory and Legislative Developments Affecting Product Disposition
- Update from the Texas Railroad Commission, including statewide rules for UFT Fields, upgrades in special field rules for unconventional development and concerns about induced seismicity and earthquakes
- Discuss the New 2015 JOA, with Jeff Weems, Porter Hedges LLP, Houston TX
- Lisa Vaughn Lumley, Shannon, Gracey, Ratliff & Miller, LLP, Fort Worth, TX, moderates Recent Developments Involving the Conflicting Rights of Mineral Owners and Surface Owners, with William Bredthauer, Harris Finley & Bogle, P.C., Fort Worth, TX, and Dick Watt, Watt Thompson & Henneman LLP, Houston, TX
The Institute is jointly presented by The University of Texas School of Law and The Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.