2020 program highlights include:
- Two-part Case Law Update showcasing recent decisions on oil and gas leases, royalties, mineral conveyances, joint operating agreements, state regulation, and related topics.
- Mock negotiation of a master service agreement with particular attention paid to the insurance and indemnity provisions to ensure an effective risk allocation program.
- Discuss Working Interest Disputes under AAPL 2015 Form 610 JOA.
- The Limits to Certainty in Title Examination: Bright Lines and Sharp Corners vs. Holistic and Harmonizing, and Those Pesky Fact Questions.
- Plus valuable information on split estate issues, oil and gas bankruptcies, flaring issues, and more.
The Institute is jointly presented by The University of Texas School of Law and The Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.