2015 highlights include:
- Keynote Luncheon Presentation by SEC Commissioner Daniel M. Gallagher
- Igor Rozenblit, co-head of the SEC Private Funds Unit, Marc E. Elovitz, Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP, New York, NY, Toby Galloway, Kelly Hart & Hallman LLP, Fort Worth, TX, and David R. Woodcock, Director of the SEC Fort Worth Regional Office, discuss private funds exams and enforcement issues
- Coverage of how recent fiduciary duty cases affect advice to directors and officers of Delaware and Texas corporations
- Gerald J. Laporte, Former Chief of the SEC Office of Small Business Policy moderates a panel on the updates to Regulation D and Regulation A
- A deep dive look into the present and future for OTC companies
- Invaluable networking opportunities with program faculty and attendees throughout, including the Thursday Evening Reception in the 42nd Floor Club, which provides a breathtaking view of the Dallas skyline
The conference is jointly presented by The University of Texas School of Law, the Texas State Securities Board, the Fort Worth District Office of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Texas.