Join UT Law Continuing Legal Education for the 26th Annual Admiralty and Maritime Law eConference – the leading annual Texas CLE event that focuses on legal developments in the specialized area of admiralty and maritime law. The eConference opens with the always popular overview of recent developments at the national level and in the Fifth and Eleventh Circuits and offers a unique opportunity for practitioners to stay abreast of global and national developments affecting case law, contracts, and civil procedure.
2017 highlights include:
This conference offers a unique opportunity for practitioners get the latest on global and national developments affecting case law, contracts, and civil procedure.
- Insight into how specific coverage and dispute resolution provisions can become serious obstacles to the insured’s ability to collect, with James W. Ferguson of Halliburton
- Discussion of the O.W. Bunker Litigation from the perspective of vessel owners, physical suppliers of necessaries, and secured lenders
- Hon. Lynn H. Hughes, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, offers his views on the state of legal practice and the profession
- State Law in Maritime Cases: The Devil’s Own Mess, with Hon. John W. deGravelles, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- Bradley J. Jackson and the return of William J. Chriss to the interactive ethics favorite What to Do if Your Client is Misbehaving, Part VII
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
8.00 | 1.25 ethics
Civil Appellate Law | Civil Trial Law | Oil, Gas and Mineral Law | Personal Injury Trial Law