The 16th Annual Gas and Power Institute features timely topics relevant to the gas and power industry in light of the changing landscape of rules, regulation, legislation, and environmental requirements. With essential information on the latest industry and market climate, the Institute also provides a must-have set of materials and resources.
2017 Institute highlights:
- Texas Legislative and Regulatory Update provides highlights from the 85th Texas Legislative Session and updates on recent judicial and administrative decisions affecting the Texas gas and electric industries.
- Todd Filsinger, Filsinger Energy Partners, provides an Overview of the U.S. Power Markets and the Impacts of Market Structures with.
- Lisa Tonery and Adam Wenner, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP, provide insight on how the new FERC chairman and commissioners will redirect the future of electric power and natural gas regulation.
- Phil Lookadoo, Haynes and Boone, LLP, delivers Dodd-Frank: President Trump’s Agenda Changes Everything, Or Does It?
- Craig R. Enochs, Reed Smith LLP, explores the challenges in preparing contracts for the purchase and sale of electric capacity.
- Meghan Griffiths, Andrews Kurth, leads a panel on Meeting the Electricity Needs of Industrial and Large Commercial Customers.
- Rebecca Bollenbach, Essentia Advisory Partners, reviews Mexico’s power registration for retail power marketing and wholesale power trading, including the challenges that many have faced in navigating the process.
- A panel of experts lead by Norma Rosner Iacovo, Tenaska Power Services Co., presents How to Build an Energy Project in the Face of Activist Opposition.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
11.50 | 1.75 ethics
Administrative Law | Oil, Gas and Mineral Law | Real Estate Law | Administrative Law | Oil, Gas and Mineral Law | Real Estate Law
TX MCLE credit expires: