UT Law’s 41st Annual Conference on Immigration and Nationality Law program offers in-depth discussion on issues at the forefront of immigration practice, and provides tools, forms, tips and guidance on key decision points and strategies in family-based and employment-based immigration, including the increasing importance of removal and relief from removal. Gain strategies to provide the best advocacy for your clients while protecting yourself and your practice.
- Gain practical insight into new immigration policies and the current political landscape.
- Review the latest Supreme Court, Fifth Circuit, and Board of Immigration Appeals cases and decisions.
- Know your rights at the border, and hear practical advice on how to protect you and your clients.
- Examine business-based immigration topics including an overview of work visas, a deeper dive into H1-B visas and common problems for employers, PERM processing, and worksite enforcement.
- Learn how to prepare for audits and raids and what to do once they occur.
- Review procedures, options, and defenses for removal.
- Listen to a discussion on how to avoid and address your client’s fraud or misrepresentation findings when dealing with the USCIS, DOS, and Immigration court.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
14.50 | 6.00 ethics
Immigration and Nationality Law | Immigration and Nationality Law
TX MCLE credit expires: