At the Advanced Texas Administrative Law Seminar members of the judiciary and regulatory and academic communities discuss the latest legislative and case law updates, rule changes, and other timely topics.
- Updates on significant administrative law cases issued during the last year, Open Government decisions, ultra vires, and developments at SOAH
- Discussion of the 2018 Amendments to the Texas Disciplinary Rules, including what changes are being implemented and how they affect State Bar disciplinary matters
- An exploration of hot topics, including Regulation Through Guidance, Government Accountability, and Administrative Law Judge Hiring and Constitutional Challenges
- Disentangling the Standards of Review with a framework for identifying, defining, and effectively applying the correct standard to uphold or challenge agency decisions
- Insight into the Regulatory and Ethical Considerations for Handling Sensitive Electronic Information
- A review of the procedures for asking for an Attorney General opinions and for providing input on a pending opinion request
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
TX MCLE credit expires: