The 17th Annual Gas and Power Institute features timely topics relevant to the gas and power industry in light of the changing landscape of rules, regulation, legislation, and environmental requirements. The Institute also provides essential information and resources on the latest industry and market climate.
2018 Institute highlights:
- Federal Energy Policy and Regulation Update explores topics identified for FERC action in 2018 and what will likely top the Commission’s agenda for early 2019.
- Texas Legislative and Regulatory Update provides an update on recent judicial and administrative decisions affecting the Texas gas and electric industries.
- Hear a forecast of hot topics for the upcoming legislative session and what impact there might be on the electric and gas industry.
- Learn the latest on how gas and power companies compete and comply with a host of cyber-security concerns including blockchain applications, smart contracts, virtual currency, new data privacy standards, and more!
- Hear updates on M&A deals in the midstream sector and insights on what is “market” in midstream M&A transactions.
- Learn about Emerging Technologies in the Retail and Wholesale Electric Power Markets.
- A panel of industry experts provide insight on such topics as the ERCOT reserve margins, price formation and scarcity, the next steps for the PUC, and much more.
- The Mexico Update, provides insight on how the implementation of energy reform under TPP, NAFTA 2.0, ETI and ICSID will create new challenges and opportunities in 2018 and beyond.
- Earn up to 2.25 hours of ethics credit (expected).
Total Credit Hours:
TX MCLE credit expires: