UT Law's Labor and Employment Law Conference is the premier program on employment law practice in Texas. By bringing together leading members of the bar, personnel experts, and in-house counsel, the conference offers the timely updates, emerging trends, and the variety of perspectives practitioners need.
2019 highlights include:
- Perspective on Navigating the EEOC from both sides of the bar – and the EEOC
- Analysis of the standards for determining Contingent Workers and Joint Employment
- Discussion of Emerging Local Regulations and the Multistate Employer
- Focused presentation series on litigation strategies and workforce solutions
- Updates on federal and state law, including developments at the NRLB
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.
Total Credit Hours:
16.25 | 1.50 ethics
Civil Appellate Law | Civil Trial Law | Labor and Employment Law
TX MCLE credit expires: