Don’t miss the 37th Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
featuring nationally recognized experts from private foundations, public charities, law, finance, and government discussing the latest tax, legislative and governance issues affecting nonprofit organizations.
The Institute offers in-depth discussion on the issues most relevant to your organization or practice, with two days of presentations, targeted tracks, and opportunities to attend small-group "master classes" for a deeper dive on key topics, including:
- A View of the Sector with an overview of the latest legislative and regulatory developments
- A panel of state Attorneys General on the current state of enforcement, top priorities and other oversight considerations.
- Election year issues for public charities
- Private foundation compliance and taxable expenditures
- Disqualified persons and qualifying distributions
- Donor advised funds and UBIT
- Effective grantmaking processes and corporate foundations
- Impact investing and issues in charitability
- Ethical Issues for the Nonprofit Organizations Advisor with 1.00 hour of Ethics.
- Five small-group “Master Classes” for a deeper dive on key topics: Dissecting the Grant Agreement; Charitable Giving and Endowments; Entrepreneurship and Commerciality; Understanding Your Web Presence; and Investment Policies and Portfolios.
Plus, hear the Year in Review
with Bruce R. Hopkins
on current developments in federal legislation, IRS rulings, and court opinions.
Preview mode. You must be signed in and have
purchased this eConference to have full access.