The 17th Annual Changes and Trends Affecting Special Needs Trusts virtually brings together nationally recognized professionals in the SNT field, features the latest updates and hot topics, and offers a great set of materials including sample forms, drafting tips, sample language, and resources. This year’s virtual program includes:
- An overview of special needs trusts essentials, including information on SNT basics, updates on maximizing public benefits, transfers to pooled trusts, and ABLE updates and basics.
- SNT Lagniappe – Forms to Support Your SNT Practice.
- The Masters of SNT—What I Know Now That I Wish I Had Known Back Then.
- Learn about tax basics of a SNT along with information on planning for the estate tax exemption.
- Insight on the housing problems and solutions for housing beneficiaries and real estate in trusts.
- A variety of other SNT topics, including program benefits for family caregivers, guiding family trustees, reporting for trusts, SSI applications process for children and adults, and more.