- Learn about Medicaid friendly estate planning, including strategies for preparing your client for long-term care, and an explanation of multiple types of deeds and trusts.
- Gain insight on advising clients as they approach and surpass age 65, including insurance issues, planning for inheritance, and long-term care planning.
- Explore guardianship essentials, key issues and alternatives—for up to 4.50 hours of Guardianship credit.
- Identify common real estate issues that every estate planner, guardian or elder law attorney should know.
- Get answers to your frequently—and sometimes infrequently—asked questions at the popular Ask the Experts panel, and NEW this year, the Ask the Judges panel.
- Earn up to 3.25 hours of legal ethics credit.
- Join conference faculty and fellow colleagues at the Thursday Evening Networking Reception.
Are you a TX NAELA Member? Come a day early and attend the 2018 TX NAELA Summer Conference on August 8! The Summer Conference is open ONLY to TX NAELA Members.
TX NAELA Members can register for BOTH programs and attend their Summer Conference for free! Click here to get the special Member Rate when you jointly register for both conferences.