The 18th Annual Renewable Energy Law Institute blends law, economics, technology, finance, tax, and regulatory policy. The conference aims to inform industry participants, legal and financial advisers, as well as key legislative and regulatory policymakers and staff. Join leading attorneys and industry experts in wind, solar, and storage for the latest developments affecting renewable energy in Texas and nationwide.
- Keith Martin returns with a stellar collection of Washington Energy experts for a round-table discussion on current federal energy policy that impacts renewable energy.
- Review and update of important state legislative and regulatory changes impacting the renewable energy markets, in Texas, California, Illinois and more.
- Hear about the unique issues faced when a renewable energy project is purchased or sold in the development stage, including buy back rights, build out restrictions and more.
- Impacts of Supply Chain Issues and Delays on Project Contracting
- Michael Webber presents Geopolitics and Extreme Weather Impacts on the Energy Markets
- Gain insight on what is going on at ERCOT, joint venture and joint development agreements; energy hedge and PPA agreements; construction loan agreements; DERs in Texas; and much more.
Preview mode. You must be signed in, have purchased this eConference, and the eConference must be active to have full access.