The 25th Annual Land Use Conference
offers high-level, detailed coverage of the key issues, strategies, challenges, tools, and opportunities facing municipalities, counties, and developers. It focuses on real-world problems with practical solutions presented by an outstanding faculty, including developers' attorneys, land use planners, local government attorneys, engineers, and state and local regulators.
2021 highlights include:
- Two-part case law updates, including key developments on topics such as zoning, platting, “takings,” and vested rights.
- Hear the Legislative Update on Land Use Issues for Cities & Counties.
- Financing Public Infrastructure via Special Districts: The Domino Effect.
- Insights on the unique aspects of planning and funding land development outside urban areas.
- Hot Topics in Affordable Housing.
- Conducting Land Transactions in the Cloud: Tips for Protecting Confidential Information and Information That May be Subject to the Public Information Act.
- Ethics Issues and the Legislature provides general considerations that every attorney should consider when working with legislators and legislative staff.